A news channel where ISPA members circulate and advertise their own research activities, including publications and conference announcements. This is a public group, so its content is publically viewable.
As announced last week, our interactive program is live. Program hardcopies will be available to registered conference guests at the venue. In the meantime, please make sure to check back at the website for program changes. Changes will be collected in this thread, and the interactive program will be regularly updated.
We regret to announce that Richard Sennett (73) is presently unable to travel to Bamberg for health reasons, and had to cancel his conference participation. As a result, Sennett’s lecture on the conference pre-day, July 19 at 7pm-9pm, will be replaced by a moderated keynote panel. Details to follow shortly from our team at Bamberg, so please stay tuned.
Here’s the update from Martin Düchs, already circulated in email on July 9:
“The scheduled program for Tuesday, 19th July, 7 pm now looks as follows:
7:00 p.m. on: registration 8:00 p.m. on:
– Christian Illies: Welcome Remarks
– Martin Düchs: The conference theme
– Tom Spector: Architecture needs philosophy
– “Building Thinking Asking: what is the right way to do Philosophy of Architecture?”. Interview/ debate between Karsten Harries and Roger Scruton (moderation Christian Illies and Martin Düchs)
Good morning, Bamberg! As you find yourself en route from breakfast to the conference venue, please find below the final changes to our program below.
Important changes for Day I:
Morning: Session D1 has been moved to Friday and absorbed into session B5.
Afternoon: Session C2: Cristina Dreifus, had to cancel last minute.Session D2 – Andrea Jelic, had to cancel last minute. Important changes for Day II, morning:
Session A3 – Hafsa al Omari: slot cancelled. Important changes for Day III:
1. Session B5 has been reconfigured to absorb what was previously strand D1.
2. Michael Djordjevitch is now presenting in C5.
3. Ozge Ejder and Emilia Jarosova (both C5 previously) had to cancel last minute.
Thanks to Martin Düchs for relaying these changes. The interactive program has been updated to reflect all changes.